mesa boogie 4X12 black shadow cabinet

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a half back metal grille cabinet. Best suited the Marks and all of their daughter series. They come in four EVM 12L form or sometimes combined with Eminence 150 watters. I think the one on the auction has the Eminence on top. Fetch it if you can. I havent tried it myself, but these cabs are highly praised in this forum. Listen to Psychodave's clips to hear em in action.

~trem

trem said:
It's a half back metal grille cabinet. Best suited the Marks and all of their daughter series. They come in four EVM 12L form or sometimes combined with Eminence 150 watters. I think the one on the auction has the Eminence on top. Fetch it if you can. I havent tried it myself, but these cabs are highly praised in this forum. Listen to Psychodave's clips to hear em in action.

~trem

mmmh... it sounds good... the price seem to be ok as well... think it will fit with my caliber ?

do you know the impedance of this thing ?

wow... good advices ! thanx a lot dudes !

i really don't know how you recognize the speakers !! all EV's ??

**** ! i was sure...That would have been too beautiful...

anyway, does it worth 400€ ?

its still a great price for the euro market. as a general rule the halfbacks were incredible cabinets, regardless of how they were loaded

Latest posts

Back