• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mesa Boogie 3-channel Dual Recto -Pics inside. Will trade.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gear-Monkey

Reaction score
smudge.jpg

EMAIL: [email protected]

For sale is this *like new* Mesa Boogie Dual Recto. This bad boy is 3 channels running 100 watts of shear ear blistering power.

Includes:

-Original Packaging
-Cover
-BigFoot switch cover
-Remote BigFoot Switch
-Original Manual / Paper work
-Transferable Warranty
-Cords
-Loaded with Mesa EL34 tubes (or JJ 6L6GC)

This is the ultimate amp.

DSCN2753Medium.jpg

DSCN2758Medium.jpg

DSCN2755Medium.jpg

DSCN2757Medium.jpg

DSCN2754Medium.jpg

DSCN2751Medium.jpg

DSCN2749Medium.jpg

$1379.99 + Paypal fees.

visualrocker69 said:
You've gotta be kidding me. I could find a brand new DR for at least $150 less.

Please tell where. I was under the impression Mesa's are fixed pricing as listed in the PRO net pricing in this forum.

visualrocker69 said:
You've gotta be kidding me. I could find a brand new DR for at least $150 less.

Could you please tell me where all these *BRAND NEW* Mesa Boogie 3-Channel Rectos are for $1229 shipped to the door. . .

Cause I'll morgage my house TODAY and buy $350,000.00 dollars worth!

ibanez4life SZ! said:
Rectos sell for $1699 new....everywhere.

I think they're $1899 at my local guitarcenter.

I want to know where this kid can get BRAND NEW Rectos for $1199-$1249. I would seriously mortgage my house and buy EVERY one available!

SizzleSale.com said:
ibanez4life SZ! said:
Rectos sell for $1699 new....everywhere.

I think they're $1899 at my local guitarcenter.

I want to know where this kid can get BRAND NEW Rectos for $1199-$1249. I would seriously mortgage my house and buy EVERY one available!

Roadster's are $1899.00. Wouldn't surprise me if GC was selling a DR for that though. I had thought that if the prices on Mesa's were maniplated (in any way) by the sales personnel, Mesa could opt to pull them as a distributor. Might get a good deal on some other stuff if you point that out to the GC staff with the Mesa director of sales number programmed into your phone...As long as they don't prosecute you for extortion... :twisted:

I know of a dealer in my state that sells all his Mesa stuff below price. I bought my 4x12 standard cabinet from him for $750 new and my 2x12 for $400. And no I won't tell who he is because he would loose his dealer status and then I wouldn't get great deals anymore 8)

BigMesa said:
I know of a dealer in my state that sells all his Mesa stuff below price. I bought my 4x12 standard cabinet from him for $750 new and my 2x12 for $400. And no I won't tell who he is because he would loose his dealer status and then I wouldn't get great deals anymore 8)

Exactly, they would yank his dealers license quicker than SHIIT! Hence this is why Boogies hold such resale value.

BTW, that kid who claimed that brand new DR sell for $1199-$1249 never got back with me.

I was going to see my banker tomorrow and morgage the house for $350k.

(visualrocker69) Think he's a troll? What a loser, trying to sabotage threads for the joy of creating havok. GO AWAY LOSER!!!!

Latest posts

Back