• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mesa amp stand ?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lento

Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=140204046579&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=004

Just saw this and remember someone was asking about an amp stand sometime ago.

Anyone ever seen one ?

Looks like a mic stand with adaption - can't imagine it could hold anything like an amp !
Probably a tilt-back mechanism though.

Lyn

Yeah, that was me! This was a 90's product from Mesa, but not what I was referring to. I have one, and they worked okay for awhile as a tilt-back, but the gas leaked out of the cylinder, so the hydraulic action petered out eventually, rendering them useless somewhat.

The amp stand I was looking for is depicted in the 1984 Catalog, and was more like the stuff that's available by other manufacturers, including the one that Fender used to sell - minus the guitar portion of the stand. They were very heavy duty, somewhat adjustable, and apparently now rare, or extinct!

Thank you for the heads up though, as I do appreciate the effort!

How on earth can you balance an amp on that, unless it's disguised as a mic?? Seriously, we are clearing out a ton of stuff and have a boogie amp stand. Anyone interested, let me know and I'll send pictures. We are located in LA. And watch for our 3 boogie postings!! Thanks, everyone.

Latest posts

Back