• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mesa 4x12 Stiletto (Traditional) Recto Cab $550 SHIPPED & PP

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jmango

Reaction score
SOLD Thanks Jason. -->MESA BOOGIE STILETTO (STANDARD) TRADITIONAL RECTO 4X12 CAB MINT $550.00 SHIPPED AND PAYPAL'd to the LOWER 48 ONLY - NO INTERNATIONAL ON THIS.
Hi all,

Up for sale here is a MINT Mesa Boogie 4x12 Traditional Recto cab (later renamed the Stiletto Cab). This is NOT the oversized cab. It comes with slip cover, casters, hang tag and has been babied. The only imperfections on the entire cab are two dings on the back that happened in shipping from Mesa to the dealer - cab is about 2 years old and has never been gigged EVER. Strickly home den usage.

I will meet you within a reasonable distance if you need. I will knock $50.00 off for local pickup making your cash and carry cost $500.00 even.

No issues ever with this and it is completely stock - has never been modified. Call me with any questions 617-429-3355

Info:
240 Watt
V30 Speakers
Closed Back
Wired for Mono or Stereo
8 Ohm Mono / 4 Ohm Stereo
Slant Cabinet with slant speakers

Finish & Construction:

Marine Grade Baltic Birch Cabinet
Black Taurus Vinyl Covering
Black Twisted Jute Grille
Black Piping