• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mesa 2:90 Rocktron Pro Gap SKB 4 space rack

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shreder13

Reaction score
A great setup, but looking to get a head or combo instead. Would like to sell rack as whole but will part out. Will only sell SKB case if both others sell

(SOLD)-Mesa Boogie Stereo Simul-Class 2:Ninety Power Amp.(SOLD) Has 8 6L6 power tubes to run any size rig stereo with a volume and presence for each channel. It has 3 optional tone modes that can be operated separately or together by 1/4 cable. They are modern (makes it sound like a recto), deep(makes it sound thick) and half power( which saturates the tubes) Not used heavily

-Rocktron Pro Gap Preamp ($140 ) 128 midi switchable channels with built in hush. Can control other rack devices, such as the poweramp with midi and 1/4 jacks. Has Record out.

All are mint with no rack rash. They are both in perfect working condition. Will sell as whole for $900 and include 4 space rack case (SKB) I would like to trade for a high gain or a Jackson or charvel guitar. Email me with any offers at [email protected] If your local to NY I would sell whole rig with a peavey JSX bottom cab for ($1400)

progap001.jpg

progap003.jpg

Latest posts

Back