• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mesa 1997 Triple Recitifer & Mesa Triaxis BOTH DEAD MINT

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xgxmanx

Reaction score
If you want these items email me at [email protected]

or PM me on the HC amp forum - user name is moshaholic

Ok...

Triaxis WAS NEVER racked and used like 2-3 hours at best... unbelieveable condition with the box and paper work and everything!!! looks brand new 1000% mint with no marks or anything...

The triaxis is on ebay with pics and everything- Check it out and LETS TALK!!! Ebay link is below...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mesa-Boogie-Triaxis-Preamp-Mint-Like-New-Condition_W0QQitemZ270099277093QQcategoryZ43374QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item270099277093

1997 Recto is like new, mint, and a killer old school 2 channel monster - 200 bux worth of all new power and reicitfer tubes with like 5 home use hours on them... includes foot switch and cover THIS IS A SWEET RECTO AND HAS BEEN BABIED MY ME TO NO END!!!

Giles.TRectum2.JPG

Giles.TRectum1.JPG
[/url]

I'd just like to say Giles is a good and honest guy to do business with. I bought a guitar from him a while back.

Kung-Fool said:
I'd just like to say Giles is a good and honest guy to do business with. I bought a guitar from him a while
ack.

Thanks man for the props!

Ya I'm in a cash crunch and am getting alot of trade offers, but must press on for da money...

Honeslty the amps are all in drop dead mint condition and would be anybody happy who is really looking for a t-rec ot triaxis...

Hi. I am interested in your triaxis--my 290 is lonely. Could you please email me at [email protected] with contact info, price, shipping, etc. Thanks , george

Back