MarkIIC newbie stupid question ?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djemass

Reaction score
I have the opportunity to purchase a MarkIIC combo equipped with an altec speaker (EQ +wood finition) for 1350 Euros. It is a good price ?

I am interested to upgrade it to IIC+.

The problem is I live in France. Do you know if there is some technician in europe allowed to mod it ?

thanks in advance for your help

I have the opportunity to purchase a MarkIV combo. Which speaker sounds the best for you: Celestion 90 or EV ? I am more involved into petrucci kind of tones.

BR

djemass

1350 Eur is approximately $1800. Price isn't terrible and IIC's are actually more rare than IIC+'s. Given the restrictions in the EU regarding RoHS, the price is good. To get it modded to IIC+, I would first call www.mesaboogie.com and speak with Mike Bendinelli about options with that.

thanks bro for your help. I will buy it !

cheers

djemass

Whammyless said:
1350 Eur is approximately $1800. Price isn't terrible and IIC's are actually more rare than IIC+'s. Given the restrictions in the EU regarding RoHS, the price is good. To get it modded to IIC+, I would first call www.mesaboogie.com and speak with Mike Bendinelli about options with that.

Back