MArk with anderson pickups/ duncan full shred.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatbagg

Reaction score
Anyone tried tom anderson pickups yet? I just nought an h3, but cant use it till Feb.

How 'bout a Dencan sh10 full shred, neck (for Mahogany neck/body)?

I put a TA H3 in the bridge of a Ibanez Rga a few months back sounded great through the MKIV high output crisp distortion tone....sold the guitar and planning on putting it in my LP std. now.....I heard mesa tests the amps with Anderson equipped guitars.

+1 on anderson pups.

I've got an H1/H3 combo in my Epi. I love the H3! It is loud, has a big bottom, and spike-free highs. Pinch harmonics are not as easy as to pull out as they are with other high output pickups, but I don't care about pinch harmonics anyway.

The big poles are nice, because string bends retain full power. You might find that you were missing this ability with typical pole/screw pickups in the past after you try Anderson.

100_0367.jpg

Got an H3 at the bridge in a Jackson soloist and IMO it's perfect for that particular guitar. Plenty of output, good ammount of low end while maintaining clarity, and palm-muting is absolutely percussive

Latest posts

Back