Mark VII - EVM-12L??

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been using 2 Thiele cabs, one with an EVM12L Classic and the other with a Celestion Redback. When I run both together, the blend is absolutely perfect for me. I also have a Mesa Vertical 2x12 with a Redback and a WGS 12L. The WGS is a little brighter than the EVM, but to my ears, the rest is pretty spot on as a "clone" of an EVM. I use these cabs for every amp I own and even with my Kemper. They never fail to impress me.

I've been using 2 Thiele cabs, one with an EVM12L Classic and the other with a Celestion Redback. When I run both together, the blend is absolutely perfect for me. I also have a Mesa Vertical 2x12 with a Redback and a WGS 12L. The WGS is a little brighter than the EVM, but to my ears, the rest is pretty spot on as a "clone" of an EVM. I use these cabs for every amp I own and even with my Kemper. They never fail to impress me.
Kinda down the speaker rabbit hole at the moment. The Redback has come up a few times and now more then intrigued. Been running a v30 with my EVM and now wondering how different a Redback would be paired with it.

Latest posts

Back