Mark V youtube clip!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds exactly like I had hoped it would. Even through the poor quality of the video camera you can still hear the ridiculous amount of usable mid-range....which I love. ...yeah, I need this thing in a bad way!

p.s. finally, a guitarist on youtube demo-ing a Mesa that can actually PLAY!
and for an added touch, a little moment of Jeff Buckley at the end; priceless!

That guy's a great player... that middle channel sounded AWESOME....

ugh, I might have to axe my IV for this V after all :oops:

shredi knight said:
This was posted on the Petrucci forum and is allegedly the Mark V too:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h72iZmQuPoI&fmt=18
That looks just like a friend of mine. Could be him...

stephen sawall said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfX3BjdqBIQ&feature=channel_page

The cleans are sounding really good. Leads sound like you'd expect, but everybody who gets a chance on the amp is just going "oh, ****, high gain, better play fast" so you can't really tell. I wish somebody would sit down and, like, play a riff.

However, I gotta admit that I wish it *looked* like that Randall Nuno head. That thing owns :lol:

It's just like TV when they change the picture to fast you can not see whats going on.

I wish someone would do some Gilmour type playing.

Let it breath a little bit.

I'm very relieved to have seen those Youtube clips. It sounds great, but not enough for me to run out and sell my Mark-IVA. :D

Sounds great! Rhy2 (?) sounds great. I don't know if it sounds heads and shoulders better than the IV to merit selling it to fund it.

Surprisingly Ch. 2 really does sound like my favorite even with the fabled IIC+ sound on Ch. 3. As a total Mark rookie, and having never played through one, I have a huge lust for the Mark V now after hearing these clips. Must've been, Edge(?) mode on that vid clip that I liked the most. Very tight sounding but not too soft, lot of attack. MY Mark V would be set up with Ch. 1 on FAT, most likely end up on Mark I on ch. 2 for leads with the thick switch and contour knob (not graphic) enabled, and Ch. 3 would be IIC+ with a fat scoop for some hetfield rhythm. It's almost like this thing shall function like a RKII - how people use ch. 3 vintage on there for leads and ch.4 for rhythm

CoG said:
stephen sawall said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfX3BjdqBIQ&feature=channel_page

The cleans are sounding really good. Leads sound like you'd expect, but everybody who gets a chance on the amp is just going "oh, sh!t, high gain, better play fast" so you can't really tell. I wish somebody would sit down and, like, play a riff.

However, I gotta admit that I wish it *looked* like that Randall Nuno head. That thing owns :lol:

+1 on the look of the Randall... kind of like something out of the 'Forbidden Planet' spaceship... now if only it was Leslie Nielsen playing guitar through it... that would be some far-out fun! heheheh :twisted:

It's boiling my blood that there is still yet an extreme mode vid out there, let a lone anyone playing something remotely f/cking heavy.

Latest posts

Back