Mark V Video: Ch1 Fat mode- Andy Timmons Cover

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adambomb

Reaction score
This is a cover of the Andy Timmons song Electric Gypsy. It's just a first take and yea I mess up but didnt feel like recording it over. Amp:Mesa Mark V Ch1 90w fat mode, little bit of dirt with the OCD pedal and TC delay in the loop. Guitar:Custom 24 25th anniversary, neck 57/08 pup with volume on 5-10. Mesa 4x12 V30 cab Mic'd with one SM57 mic to mixer, mixer to Delta 192 soundcard, into Reaper DAW. No editing or effects added in Reaper, just the raw recording. Thanks for watchin ;) http://youtu.be/hzBBhYCZ_Wo

PS: I know this is not exactly how Andy Timmons plays it. Didn't have the patience to learn it note for note, but check out the original, it's amazing.

satch4u3 said:
Great job all around! Where did you get the back track for this??

Man I got the backing track from guitarbackingtrack.com
I just discovered this site a couple days ago and so pumped up cause you can just search about any song or band and they got backing tracks to about everything. Some tracks aren't exactly original but this song is and some are. It makes practicing at home way more fun.

I actually thought it was the CD when started the first coulpe of notes.... excelent tone !

Latest posts

Back