MARK V/SUHR guitars - demo video.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimmiivanyi

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Check out this demo video I did of my SUHR guitars, and my MESA/BOOGIE MARK V Amplifier.

Hope you enjoy it, feel free to leave it a comment.
I am so in-love with my MARK V! From every session, to every gig it has the sounds I need, and I can quickly dial them in to suit the required tastes. For this reason the Mark V has been my main amp for the last 4 years, and will continue to be my go to amp. Whether it's atop my 4x12, or a 1x12 it sings perfectly.

As you know it is one powerful amplifier, and its endless fun dialling in new and classic tones, from clean to metal.

Hope you guys enjoy watching this, I had lots of fun putting it together.

Enjoy!

- James.

Link here: http://youtu.be/MhW53rKTFrU

Great tone and playing. How did you have channel 2 set at around the 3 minute mark of the vid?

fantastic video!!! one of the best i have seen demoing this amp and showing the true versatility of it. well done.

i would love to know the specifics of the settings for each channel if you are ok with sharing....i think could see in the video but my eyes arent what they used to be!!!!!

Thanks for the kind words, really appreciate it :)

I'll put up some pics of the settings used shortly, no problem there.

Signal chain:

Guitars -> TC-GSystem -> MARK V -> Stiletto 4x12 -> 1x SM57 -> GA PRE73 -> Eleven Rack -> Pro Tools 10.

Hope this answers it!

Thank you for checking it out guys!

James.

Back