Mark V shipping estimate...update 3/17/09

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hippdogs

Reaction score
I spoke to customer service Tuesday March 17, 2009.....they indicated that they were still 6-7 weeks out from delivery. That makes delivery the FIRST WEEK OF MAY. I told this to my sales rep and he started crying on the inside (I could tell). It's better to know than to not know, right? Remember: no whimpering, whining, sniveling or groveling....save that for your girlfriends. It's like moving the date of Christmas around.........holy moly. :cry:

Waiting is the hardest part, but you'll be rockin' with your new boogie before you know it! I've had to wait several months every time I've ordered a new EBMM (only have one still - the first one) so i know how much it sucks waiting for a new piece of gear. It will be worth it!!!

I spoke with Marcus on Tuesday when I ordered some leather corners. He also said 6-8 weeks. I also spoke with Rich in parts about two weeks ago and he said that he was told to say 6-8 weeks, but that I need to contact my sales person and he could call the local rep. So I did just that. My GC sales manager said they he heard 1st or 2nd week in April, but he would call the local Mesa Rep and if it was anything different he would call me back. Well, I haven't heard anything as of yet. Maybe I'll give him a call tomorrow and see what's up. I am getting anxious like everyone elses.

Scott

I spoke with my GC Rep and he said that he spoke with the local Mesa rep last week. He confirmed that Mesa was suppossed to start building the Mark V's this week and are scheduled to start shipping the first or second week in April, barring and delays.

Scott

Hello Koadogg, and to everyone here, thank you all for the updates. Man, you give me hope that I,m not going to go crazy for having to wait until may or june, thats what some other folks were told. It,s just uncanny to me how just about everytime I log on here, it,s a different estimated shipping date! I hope that yours is the correct one, I can handle another few weeks, (I think!), The great Mark 5 shipping mystery & waiting go,s on!

I'd rather wait a couple more weeks and get an amp with all the parts. I guess if they wanted to ship them out last month they could have sent a bunch of empty headshells :p

Probably a question of making sure the factory's got all the production supplies in hand and ready to go before they start assembling. Especially if the pre-order demand has been really great.

Latest posts

Back