Mark V Low End

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nazgul666

Reaction score
Which mode on Channel 3 do you think naturally gives the most low end. Its deceiving. I feel like Mark IV mode does but then when I tweak Extreme mode to get it the way I want it then that sounds like it hits you in the chest pretty good too.

Nazgul666 said:
Which mode on Channel 3 do you think naturally gives the most low end. Its deceiving. I feel like Mark IV mode does but then when I tweak Extreme mode to get it the way I want it then that sounds like it hits you in the chest pretty good too.

No question it's EXTREME. Of course there is a volume increase that can be deceiving but it def has more low end.

Hendog said:
Nazgul666 said:

No question it's EXTREME. Of course there is a volume increase that can be deceiving but it def has more low end.

Yeah that's where I've been spending more time and at high volume I had to bring the bass slider down.

Yeah I agree its Extreme, I tried recording the different voices at similar volumes once and Extreme definitely had a lot more bass or thump, almost to much for the settings I was using with Mark IIC+ and Mark IV.

Back