Mark V- how many sounds at the footswitch?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kryho

Reaction score
Hello, how many sounds are available via footswitch without flicking the switches? More than channels? In Roadster there's 4 channels that's very satysfying me as far as versatility goes at one gig. Hope there's more than 3 in Mark... :roll:

you can switch the three channels but not the "Modes" or power rating in each channel, also you can switch the eq in and out (dont forget the eq can be set one of two ways for each channel, preset or sliders) so in effect you have six different sounds at your feet, couple that with the reverb and effects loop being switchable as well as a solo boost function that works in any channel and you start to get the idea about the versatility of this amp! :D

You dont need a forum to figure this out. It's right on the website.

The footswitch allows for 3 channels to be selected.

6 sounds if you just consider 3 channels with the possibility of 3 separate footswitchable Eq settings (1 for each channel or shared if you wish). However, let's not forget about the footswitchable reverb with independent control for each channel and most importantly the solo boost feature which is a godsend for live playing IMO! I won't even mention the footswitchable effects loop.....oops, I just did. Sorry about that. You get the idea!

Latest posts

Back