Mark V Head with hardwood cabinet ???

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jazzdarkside

Reaction score
why i never found Mark V head with hardwood cab ? :?:

is this unavailable for Mark V or Mesa won't do hardwood anymore ? :?:

and sorry if this has answered before

Jazzdarkside said:
why i never found Mark V head with hardwood cab ? :?:

is this unavailable for Mark V or Mesa won't do hardwood anymore ? :?:

and sorry if this has answered before

They are all over the place. You didn't look real hard.

I have seen one in the Dallas GC, beautiful flamed Maple and dyed dark blue. After several months in the store, it already had dings and scratches in it.

You will probably have to order it . The upcharge for that runs fron $549 - $1069 depending on the type of wood you choose

Barry said:
You will probably have to order it . The upcharge for that runs fron $549 - $1069 depending on the type of wood you choose

Barry

could you please show me the wood that available and price for each wood ?
i'm about to order Mark V with hardwood but i don't know what wood they have

thanks

The wood types are on the Mesa site in the Custom option gallery . Your dealer can quote the prices or call mesa, you can buy directly from Mesa but you will pay shipping as well . There are three catagories of Hardwoods .
Premier Exotic Hardwood add $549 to amp price
Premier Maple Hardwood add $739 to amp price
Private Reserve Hardwood add $1069 to amp price
So basically , Mark V head costs 1999.00 plus the cost of whatever type of wood you choose . Hope this helps you .

Barry said:
The wood types are on the Mesa site in the Custom option gallery . Your dealer can quote the prices or call mesa, you can buy directly from Mesa but you will pay shipping as well . There are three catagories of Hardwoods .
Premier Exotic Hardwood add $549 to amp price
Premier Maple Hardwood add $739 to amp price
Private Reserve Hardwood add $1069 to amp price
So basically , Mark V head costs 1999.00 plus the cost of whatever type of wood you choose . Hope this helps you .

thank you for help :D
sorry for a little more , Hardwood Cabinet should(or must) comes with wicker grill
so what is the wicker grill price ?

:)

Barry said:
No extra charge for the wicker grille

Are you sure? Looking at the custom options pricing page http://s122.photobucket.com/albums/o269/jazzgear/Mesa%20Boogie%20PRONET%2002-2010/?action=view&current=MesaBoogiePRONET02-2010-7.jpg , it appears that it is a $159.00 option. The wording could be interpreted a couple of different ways, though.

Back