• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mark V Head FS...Brand New, 2 weeks old

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

radioradio

Reaction score
I have a brand-new, perfect, all goodies intact Mark V head for sale. Just bought it for my cover band gig and the singer just informed me that we are done after our new year's eve gig. I can't afford to hang on to it without that gig and thought I would sell it while it is pristine. I play in an alt-country band also and my Dr. Z Maz covers that.

I have the shipping box and all the goodies. I can send pics, but it is a stock Mark V head in black. I will give you my receipt and you can register the warranty no need to even transfer it. This amp sounds awesome and is incredibly versatile. All the hype is true!

I am traveling to Charlotte, NC for the holidays and can deliver or meet anywhere between or near Louisville, KY and Charlotte, NC. We are leaving on the 22nd and coming back on the 29th. Tons of references available from The Gear Page, Ebay, Birds and Moons upon request.

I really need the cash, but the ONLY trade that would tempt me is a Trem-o-verb Head, Gibson VOS RI 57 GT or Chambered '59 or '60.

$1850 delivered. Save $150 plus the tax on a PERFECT Mark V. If you need me to ship it let me know and we can work something out.

Latest posts

Back