Mark V combo dimensions? Best fitting ext. cab??

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Force

Reaction score
I'm sure it's been posted elsewhere, but nevertheless if someone knows and can supply the approximate dimensions of the new Mark V combo (length and depth), I'd be grateful to know what they are---is it the widebody cabinet of the tried and true Mark IV, or some other size??

Secondly, anyone want to offer feedback on what extension cab you have experience using/fitting underneath the combo.

Force said:
I'm sure it's been posted elsewhere, but nevertheless if someone knows and can supply the approximate dimensions of the new Mark V combo (length and depth), I'd be grateful to know what they are---is it the widebody cabinet of the tried and true Mark IV, or some other size??

Secondly, anyone want to offer feedback on what extension cab you have experience using/fitting underneath the combo.

I measured mine a while back and it was 23"x18.5"x12". Those are
approximations and I don't see the "official" specs in the manual.

Mesa makes a 1X12 wide body/front ported/closed back cab . I love mine . It comes with a C90 but I opted for a V30 in mine, I even opted for the Boogie badge so it would match the amp . Its fits the Mark V exactly .

It is about the very same width as a Vertical Recto cab, mine sits on top perfectly with no overhang. I also use an Orange PPC212, which is considerably wider than the Mark V, but it looks awesome sitting atop that bad boy! I like the bass response of the Orange a little better, but the Mesa is also awesome.

Ah, didn't notice at first you were talking about the combo. OOPS :roll: I was referring to the head. I'm sure some folks will chime in, sorry about that!

smd24fan said:
Ah, didn't notice at first you were talking about the combo. OOPS :roll: I was referring to the head. I'm sure some folks will chime in, sorry about that!

The head and combo are the same width, 22 7/8".

Latest posts

Back