MARK V clip

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocknroll9225

Reaction score
this is a quick demo of a sh!tty metal song i wrote w/ my friend that we recorded last night. just as a disclaimer, this definitely isn't my best work. im currently in between bands and this was something to keep me busy until i form my next band at berklee next year w/ my brother. all we have down so far is the drums and rhythm guitars, and we still have to record all of the leads, the guitar solo, the bass parts and vocals. the recording sounds pretty empty as is, but i figured it'd be a nice demo of the amp since there's not much else going on. the entire song is through the Mark V, double tracked once in mark iv mode, once in extreme; 10W, pentode, full power, loop bypassed. we close-mic'ed my marshall 4x12 (with celestion G12T-75's) with a crappy peavey mic in my cement basement, into mixcraft - so the conditions were... less than ideal. :lol: please excuse the abundance of sh!ttiness; all the parts were pretty much done in one take.

http://www.4shared.com/file/18bhJygb/01_Mark_V.html

Latest posts

Back