mark tremonti settings??

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

-BOOGIE_MAN-

Reaction score
Anyone knows mark tremonti's settings?

I saw on youtube a while ago, that he uses 2 amps at the same time (triple recto and bogner uberschall). But is it possible to get like just 80% of it??

I tried to play around with my single recto by adding gain on ch.2 (modern), but the sound is more saturated rather than clarity. I know my vol. is only 0.5 (not even 1). I gotta baby sleeping, i cant crank this beast :p

Do you think tremonti's using less gain and push on the output volume??

I've been using marshall dsl for years and this is like a big step for me, so some settings suggestion are needed.

Is the method by cranking the master volume applies to boogie as well??

Cheers,
Alvin

From my well worn memory:

Bass: max
mids: 11 oclock
treble: 1 oclock
gain: 1 oclock
pres: 10:30
ch 3 modern.

That about right??

Keep in mind he uses some boutique o'drive, speaker sims, 15" speaker cabs etc etc. There is a youtube vid where he spells it all out.

All that said, I tried it plugged strait in with a LP and didnt dig it. Sounded boomy and thin at the same time. Others here have had some degree of success with similar settings.

laters,

-dave

What sort of Mark tone are you looking for? I know every album he puts out, his tone has some slight alteration. My favorite tone of his is from One Day Remains.

steeldragonjovi said:
What sort of Mark tone are you looking for? I know every album he puts out, his tone has some slight alteration. My favorite tone of his is from One Day Remains.

I like both actually (both album)

Back