Mark Series Combo Cabinet

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr_fender

Reaction score
Hey all,

What chasis will fit in a Mark series combo cabinet? I'm selling my MKIV compact combo cabinet on ebay and got a question if a DC-5 chasis will fit. I know the Mark II, III, and IV short chasis are all the same, but I wasn't sure about the Mark I or any of the DC or subway amps. Let me know.

Thanks.

The DC-5 chassis is longer than the standard Mark series combo shell. It might fit in a widebody combo shell, but don't quote me on that.

Hey mr. Fender,
I'm also watching your cab on ebay.....Interested, but I would like to know if I my DC-3 would fit? Anyone out here know?????? Monsta-tone probably does.

Anyone else have any input?

I'm pretty sure the short chasis of many angled face Boogie models (Marks, DCs, Maveric, Subways, etc.) are all 17" wide and should physically fit, but the mounting screw locations are different on some. I don't want to mis-inform any potential buyers.

would you be so kind and measure the screw locations for me?

Measure the top length and width and where the screw holes are in relation to the sides, front, and back. I think that should give me what I need.
Thanks.

Back