Mark IV Toggle Switch

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rhoads

Reaction score
My Mark IV got a problem ! I can't close my amp, the power switch for the Full or the tweed power doesn't work. I have to unplug the amp on the wall ( i know i don't play like this, i don't use the amp anymore).
I want to know if anyone know a place to get the real switch for that amp. I don't want to call Mesa for that switch, the shipping cost for a little switch like this is Fuc... too much. Thanks

Schematic I have doesnt show this switch,but I'm pretty sure its a Switchcraft DP on/off/on.You can try cleaning the switch you have with some contact cleaner.Try laying the amp so the switch toggle is facing up,spray the cleaner at the base where the toggle post enters the switch body so you get as much cleaner into the mechanism,toggle the switch a few times let it sit a moment and repeat.

Thanks Stokes i fix it. I don't know why i did not thought by myself to use contac cleaner :lol: I blow two fuse and i had a lot of probleme to put the switch to the tweed position, he always returned in the center , that's why i was thinking it was a broken switch. shame on me :oops: :oops: :oops:

Latest posts

Back