Mark IV Reverb footswitching question.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scumcity

Reaction score
Hey Everyone..I was a member a while back and left the Boogie world for a series of unsatisfying amps ( for 2 frustrating years!) SO I finally bit the bullet and scored a MKIV COMBO..what I believe is an early "B" (has reverb foot-switch jack etc..but a non removable power cord. serial number is in the low 6xxx) I love it. It is the most versatile and best sounding amp I have ever played. Got it cheap from the original owner who gigged with it for 15 years and NEVER cleaned the beer, ashes and puke off of it. My wife thought I was crazy for buying "that heap of ****" ( "..for how much??") It did have new tubes and a CAP job though. After completely tearing it down and cleaning it it looks brand new and works flawlessly. Anyhow my question is Does the reverb jack support an LED? I did a search and came up with no "for sure" answer. I am going to install a foot switch in the FU-3 (between the EQ and Loop switch) and run a wire to the Rev. jack alongside the regular fs cable. I will put an LED in it if the amp can accommodate it. Thanks in advance for any help.

Back