Mark iv resistor help needed

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blacky656

Reaction score
Hi again..

wow just picked up this head and if you see my other post I had tube issues.. I replaced the tubes and it played great but noticed some feedback that wasn't normal.. we pulled the board and noticed a resistor fried.. we're trying to figure out what type it is and any help would be greatly appreciated!

Look at the photo here and you'll see the red arrow to the right between the 3 and 4th tube socket. The good resistors that we can read are black, say Mexico on them 5% tolerance 3.75Watt. 2 of them have M0341 on themthe other ones say's M0101 and it looks like a possibility that the one that is fried is M0101.

Can't read the ohms on it at this time since it's positioned in the back.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Most likely:

470 Ohm Dale 3 Watt Fireproof Metal Oxide.

The other inner 6L6 uses the same resistor so you can look at that for 100% verification.

If your in the USA, call Boogie and they will send you one.

Thanks for the post man.. I was starting to wonder since we got no reply's.. lol

We found the Resistor and will be changing it tonight.. here's to getting this fixed and not having to worry about something so well crafted breaking down so much.. a little disappointing since my Chinese made Bugera has taken a beating and had the job of taking up the slack for this pristine condition Mark iv.. but, I did by it used..

Onward with recording the album! (hopefully) lol

Thanks!

Back