Mark IV pre-amp tube question

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,

in Germany weeks before Christmas the stores and super markets ar full with all kind of sweet things one can hang at the christmas tree. Also " Lebkuchen " and a lot of Christmas " Lebkuchen -stars or hearts with chocolate glaze on it are offered. It's really too much and from year to year it's offered earlier in the markets, IMO.

screengrid said:
Hi,

in Germany weeks before Christmas the stores and super markets ar full with all kind of sweet things one can hang at the christmas tree. Also " Lebkuchen " and a lot of Christmas " Lebkuchen -stars or hearts with chocolate glaze on it are offered. It's really too much and from year to year it's offered earlier in the markets, IMO.

oh ok, we have it here too, `kerstkransjes´ or ´kerststerretjes´.

Great! I'm reading this topic and found very usefull things about my own mark IV and it ends like this... just great!

nice so see people eenjoing tmeselfs here... :)

i'll go look on for more info!

screengrid said:
Hi Aart,

not so far away from you, approx. 50 KM ! If you drive the highway A3 in direction Düsseldorf, after around 35 - 40 KM you take the departure Wesel. Approx. 10 KM further along the B 58 you reach Wesel on the right Rhine side.

Hi Ed, you seem to be the expert here regarding Boogies. Although I also have collected a lot of prospects and schematics, you seem to know a lot of more technical informations about Mesa Boogie amps, good to know :D

regards

Haha, I live a mile from the old A 3 bordercheckpoint.

Hi RussB,

****, you exposed me :lol:
nice to meet you here also !
Are you still working at your Boogie ('s) ? I' waiting for some more nice amp pictures from you :D

I wish you a good slide into the new year 2006 !

kind regards

Latest posts

Back