Mark IV options

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devon8822

Reaction score
What were the available options for the mark IV? I know there were lots for the IIC+ but where there any for the mark IV? thanks

The Mark IV came standard with Simulclass, Reverb, EQ. The options were: long or Medium Head, short head in rack mount kit, short combo or Wide Body Combo. And of course several colors of Taurus or leather covering or hardwood cabinetry.

Restless Rocks said:
The Mark IV came standard with Simulclass, Reverb, EQ. The options were: long or Medium Head, short head in rack mount kit, short combo or Wide Body Combo. And of course several colors of Taurus or leather covering or hardwood cabinetry.
to sum that up; functionality-wise, they all came fully loaded. options were all basically form/cosmetic

Thanks guys... couple more questions about this.

Where there any difference between the long and short head other than the way it looks? tone wise maybe? also which one was more common/popular?

What were the available colors? and what was the standard color (if there was one)?

What colors were available? and how much should I pay for a Mark IV head?

I cant find any pictures of the different sizes, cna some one post a pic of a small and one of a medium sized head for me?

If you can't find pictures of them then you're not trying hard enough. There are short and wide IVs on ebay right now with pictures. Do a search and you will find out all you need to know. $1300 seems average for a Mark IV nowadays but the used prices will probably go down after January.

I have seen a short and long body cmbo, but not a head version of each...?

whats the standard color?

Latest posts

Back