Mark IV footswitch HELP !?!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok, so I posted this is another section but didn't get any suggestions - sorry if this is the wrong place

Bassically I want to know if a light replacement is an easy task- I mean on the footswitch , one doesn't go on or off, and another doesn't go completly out when I switch it off ?

Can anyone help me out ?

****, Really?, the functions of the footswitch work okay that's why I was hoping it was a simple LED fix ...

Does anyone have an email address for MESA as it'll cost me a fortune calling from my english mobile ....

Cheers Guys !

Try to locate a local repair center , or atleast one in your continent, that you can talk to.

If possible you can see if the footswitch is problem by trying to find another Mark IV user or a dealer with a used Mark IV.

The LED might not be the problem as there are many components to the footswitch and switching system.

The email addy's for mesa are listed on their site as well as dealer/repair center locators.

Greg

Latest posts

Back