Mark IV Custom Head is in !!!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NJ-Nick

Reaction score
The wait is over !!!!! I got the call from my pusher and the Custom Mark IV head I ordered (Orange and Tan) is in !!!!! I'm going to pick it up Saturday before practice. I cant wait :lol:

I'll post pictures and a tone report late Saturday !!!

WooooHooooo :)

I ordered mine August 18th. I guess that makes it about 12 weeks/3 months. Was your upgrade to a wood cabinet? I was told that special wood upgrades take longer than just a tolex and grill change.

I ordered the wine taurus vinyl with gold grille, matching 4x12 stiletto cab. Wonder what the hold up is. I ordered mine probably a month to the day before you. At least one of us is happy! :D

Machine Gun said:
I ordered the wine taurus vinyl with gold grille, matching 4x12 stiletto cab. Wonder what the hold up is. I ordered mine probably a month to the day before you. At least one of us is happy! :D

It'll be here before you know it. I see you have a PRS...you ever hang a Birds and Moons? i love my PRSi through boogie......it a combo made for each other...something about the two just work !!!

Nick , I know exactly how you feel , man . Congrats !!!
When I got the call from the music store , back in '87 that my hardwood Mark III was in and waiting for me I was psyched .

Got to the store and heard somebody JAMMIN THE RAFTERS LOOSE !

It seems they had unpacked my amp and put it on the floor .... Some dude was playing the sh!t out of my new amp .
He was ready to kick my *** when I walked over and turned the amp way down , then off .
Blood in his eyes and a whodafugyatinkyouare ?

Told him to get his own Boog .

:D

Buddy said:
Nick , I know exactly how you feel , man . Congrats !!!
When I got the call from the music store , back in '87 that my hardwood Mark III was in and waiting for me I was psyched .

Got to the store and heard somebody JAMMIN THE RAFTERS LOOSE !

It seems they had unpacked my amp and put it on the floor .... Some dude was playing the sh!t out of my new amp .
He was ready to kick my *** when I walked over and turned the amp way down , then off .
Blood in his eyes and a whodafugyatinkyouare ?

Told him to get his own Boog .

:D

Dude, I would have been so pi**ed. Nobody is going to deflower my girl except me !!!! Ahhh the smell of new tubes burning in....nothing better!!!!

Nick, I've only checked out birds and moons once or twice, lots of good information I would imagine.

I like my PRS but I'm still strugglin a bit for my tone. Have to wait and see how it sounds through the Mark. I'm still experimenting with pickups and I would like to get an eq and compressor.

I use to have a Les Paul Custom and loved the fat brutal tone through a Mark IV. Wish I would have kept it.

Back