• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mark IV B Short Head PRICE DROP $1400 shipped/$1300 Pickup

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Selling my Mark IV i bought off the board a few months ago. It's a B model from the mid 90's, used to be a combo. Perfect condition and in perfect working order. Aslo included a studip slips cover that is also in perfect condition. Asking $1500 with paypal and shipping included, or if you can do a local pickup or meet and swap i will do $1400. Thanks.

*****Price Drop to $1400 shipped, $1300 Pickup.

DSC00391.jpg

DSC00392.jpg

DSC00393.jpg

DSC00416.jpg

Bump for an awesome head and a great seller.

This was my amp that Brian bought from me here on the board. I was planning to get it back when I saw it up here, but just can't swing it right now. This guy is on the level and he will go above and beyond to make sure you are happy. For what I put into this head, this is a great price and worth every penny!

Ha Ha! Hey, I bought this. Good deal. Amp was in crazy great condish like you said "mint" but I had no idea. It was soo clean inside and everything is **** near perfect. My dad and I were talking and I'd bet that this thing was in the cover a lot (which BTW I like a lot too - It has a built in bag for the pedal or whatever else) Only one part wasn't mint - there was a broken part on the footswitch. I didn't get a response about that but was so happy with the actual amp that I gave you a good review anyway! When I got it, The amp blew me away. It was like an instant spiritual hardon and goosepimples for minutes on end even after I stopped playing it. I've never heard anything so roaring and thunderous. My mark V is hiding in shame! I thought The amp sounded good but I took it to my tech to look over and check up. He said the tubes were pretty worn and after tuning up and replacing a cap or two, and replacing the tubes with =C= 6l6's and Tung sols (high gain lead V1 and high gain input v1 with gold tips) I got it back and LOVE it! It's my favorite amp of all time. It's a lot more balanced, and clear and up front with more touch sensitivity - just better all over. The only amp I ever played that compares is a freak dual rec. I bought used without ever playing one that sounded jesus till I blew it out and had it "fixed" which made it sound horrible (which means like all the stock ones in stores today). Dunno what was up with that cuz it was so different I couln't believe it. Anyway, I've been on a tone hunt ever since, only getting close by tuning digital amps but of course those are always cold and harsh. Finally, I have an inspiring amp that does what I want and sounds phenominal too. Thanks!
Yours Truly,
-Angel

Latest posts

Back