Mark IV A v.s B

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
psychodave said:
See first sticky 8)

I've attempted to read through some of it but it seems relatively unrefined and many go on tangents. Was hoping for a quick fix here! :twisted:

The first post in the above mentioned thread spells the differences out pretty well. In the end though, there is not much difference. I have owned both and do not prefer one over the other. They are both amazing amps and I currently own an 'A' version.

As I've told others, don't get too caught up in the A or B hoopla, just try to find a good deal and you will be satisfied. I PROMISE!

MusicManJP6 said:
The first post in the above mentioned thread spells the differences out pretty well. In the end though, there is not much difference. I have owned both and do not prefer one over the other. They are both amazing amps and I currently own an 'A' version.

As I've told others, don't get too caught up in the A or B hoopla, just try to find a good deal and you will be satisfied. I PROMISE!

Oh I'm trying!

I am going to add a new little message at the top of the page of that stick for everyone who keep's asking the the same question..

Latest posts

Back