Mark III stereo rig

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daveg62

Reaction score
Ok, lately i've been running my Mark III with a G Major in the loop. I'm running the return L to my mark III return and return R to a Musicman hd130 head and earcandy cab. I gotta say, I'm getting the best tones and sounds I've ever gotten in my life from an amp. The choruses and delays are to die for! Just curious if anyone else is using their boogies in a stereo set-up and what other amp are you using? I'd actually like to just add a rack-mounted amp to the G major sooner or later. Any other ideas?

Look for a Mesa Satellite. I run one with my mark IV and it kicks serious ***!!

I've been thinking about picking up either a Tremoverb or 5150 to run in stereo with my Mark III alot lately. A G-system or something similar to do all the switching would be nice too! I guess selling off this Fender Bassman and one of my guitars is the first step!

Hi!
I sometimes use my Mark III and my Vox AC30 in stereo. I also use the G Major to connect the two amps. I get a fantastic clean sound with chorus and delay. It really sounds huge. I although prefer to only use my Boogie for lead work since I have not found any pedal that gives me a sound that is close to what my Boogie puts out!
DRBazooka

Back