Mark III prices to hit the roof

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tony777

Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.de/Mesa-Boogie-Mk-III-Custom-Order-Flamed-Maple-Simul-C_W0QQitemZ260210163034QQihZ016QQcategoryZ46657QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Well, it speaks for itself.

I don't understand why you think the prices are gonna hit the roof? Sure it's in a nice cab, but there are tons of MKIII's around. (at least in the US)

I heard that Boogie's were real expensive outside of the US.

I think I would have to agree with jerseydrew on this one, I keep a close eye on Boogie prices (especially the Mark series) and feel that Mark III's are extremely affordable. Any kind of custom order job (anything other than standard black tolex and grille) will cost more, but I see many Mark III's for sale under $1000. I am sure they will appreciate with time, but many still focus on the IIC models and the Mark IV has a loyal following as well, so I am not sure how the Mark III will appreciate in comparison.

MarkofXlnts said:
I think I would have to agree with jerseydrew on this one, I keep a close eye on Boogie prices (especially the Mark series) and feel that Mark III's are extremely affordable. Any kind of custom order job (anything other than standard black tolex and grille) will cost more, but I see many Mark III's for sale under $1000. I am sure they will appreciate with time, but many still focus on the IIC models and the Mark IV has a loyal following as well, so I am not sure how the Mark III will appreciate in comparison.

That's exactly what I was trying to say

I don't think the prices of Mark III's are high at all right now, they were just ridiculously low for a while. I'm selling mine for $800 and that is really a bargain.

i bought mine for a good price, but then again if all of the Mark IIIs looked like that one i am sure the price would be rediculous.

Latest posts

Back