mark iii owners, those that use pull deep..

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, so I tried it........and...........I liked it! I didn't turn up the presence too much, went to about 2.5, but it sounded good! I also lowered the bass on the GEQ a bit more than normal as well.

And here's a link to the Mark III settings editor

http://www.chain-metal.nl/mark3/?bg=3&d1=70&p1=1&d2=70&p2=1&d3=20&d4=50&d5=20&d6=70&p6=1&d7=40&p7=1&p=0&g1=90&g2=70&g3=20&g4=70&g5=85&t=Metal+as+fook

>Photi G< said:
I was convinced that it added a great depth, or a loudness to the amp at lower volume, which is why I, and many others have given it the nickname "Pull Balls" :lol:.

I would say this is an accurate description of the pull deep function. Just got my III and I'm still tweaking, but when I pulled the deep out, I thought a bass player walked into the room and plugged in! It really fills in the sound. I assumed the pull deep was the same as the pull fat on the IV, which I always had engaged, but it is much more apparent on the III and just makes it sound huge. I'm going to try everything pulled and see how that works.

BTW, I had my presence on 5, bass on 1, and the lowered the 80Hz slider below the middle line.

Latest posts

Back