Mark III Mods ?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jay, awesome mod, this is exactly what I was looking for as a mod for my Mark III

Is this the pot you ordered?

Blend or Balance Pot, Audio (Log) Taper
Blend/Balance Audio Taper Pot, With Center Detent, With Hardware. Available in 250k, 500k and 25k values. To use with solid shaft or set-screw style knobs, see "Brass Pot Sleeves" below.

With the 250k value?

Or this one -

Standard and Custom Stacked Concentric Pot, Audio (Log) Taper
Stacked Concentric Pot, CTS, available in the standard values 500k/500k and 500k/250k, and custom values not available anywhere else...we custom make them in our shop! With Nut, Lock and Dress Washer. Please see our concentric knob sets below.

With the 250k value?

I am thinking the 2nd one but I want to be sure.

Thanks!

The second one is correct, use the dropdown menu at the right to select a 250k/250k pot. They are an extra $10.

"Standard and Custom Stacked Concentric Pot, Audio (Log) Taper
Stacked Concentric Pot, CTS, available in the standard values 500k/500k and 500k/250k, and custom values not available anywhere else...we custom make them in our shop! With Nut, Lock and Dress Washer. Please see our concentric knob sets below."

what is the R2 Gain mod?
my Red stripe has the R2 volume mod already done to it, it would be great to be able to control the level of gain on R2 without having to dime
R1 to get the break up I'd like.

JOEY B. said:
The second one is correct, use the dropdown menu at the right to select a 250k/250k pot. They are an extra $10.

"Standard and Custom Stacked Concentric Pot, Audio (Log) Taper
Stacked Concentric Pot, CTS, available in the standard values 500k/500k and 500k/250k, and custom values not available anywhere else...we custom make them in our shop! With Nut, Lock and Dress Washer. Please see our concentric knob sets below."

Could someone post a link to the site that has these dual pots, again? I thought I had it stashed somewhere, but now that I'm ready to order, I can't find it.

Thanks!

Back