Mark III input Problems

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

manicos

Reaction score
The amp, sounds good in clean, but when i change to lead channel, i hear a water fall noise, if i pull off the bass Knob the noise almost disappear, but is present in low volume. if i crank the volume in the clean channel i hear the waterfall noise very low to. I think something in the first tube. i replace with new prea-amp tubes, same problem, try Electro Harmonix, fender, JJ, Mesa Brand and the same problem always. Try different Power tubes, same problem. If i use the amp only as a power , there is no problem at all, Its in the pre-amp.

Other issue is that if i connect my guitar directly, i hear a loud noise when i activate the pedal (true bypass pedal), and if i change pickups in my guitar i hear the change very loud, the same when i rolloff the volume on my guitar, i try all my guitars, same problem.

What could be?, it could be de 1 MG resistor to the Ground? or the caps in the first tube?

Back