Mark IIC+

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ebmmjp7

Reaction score
So, maybe this has been discussed already and maybe I'm stating something that everyone else has figured out already, but here is my setting for channel 2 that I and Shane at Make'N Music in Chicago think sounds very close to a C+. This is with a Music Man Petrucci through a 4X12 ecstasy cab.

MarkV_settings_5band.jpg

MarkV_settings_yellowLead.jpg

are you getting any high feedback from those settings? at the same time, this amp needs to be play loud :D

hahaha, yes. that IS the right screen shot ;) Try it out. It also warrants a super heavy rhythm tone as well. I'm loving it!

ebmmjp7 said:
hahaha, yes. that IS the right screen shot ;) Try it out. It also warrants a super heavy rhythm tone as well. I'm loving it!

Haha I gotta try it out tonight then. I have my ch. 2 mark 1 set very similar, but not such a big V on the EQ though.

Actually this is about the setting you need to bring the Mark1 mode out of it's shell. High presence and treble.
As far as my comment. I have known Shane for years and was just giving him a hard time. Maken Music is a very cool place, If anyone knows the mesa stuff he is the man.

MesaGod666 said:
Nope. Tried it ebmmjp7...sounds like ***.

Punk.

Trying to bump your post count with bullshit comments? :lol:

Lame. No need to be a jerkoff to the guy. **** like this is what makes people not want to share settings and stuff on forums.

EBMM- If I had a V I'd try em' out. Maybe I'll try them out at the GC up by me that has the V.

That setting doesn't sound anything like any IIC+ I've ever played. But it sounds pretty good on it's own.

Latest posts

Back