Mark IIC+ Bubinga/Wicker !!!!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Texsunburst59

Reaction score
000_0013.jpg

000_0014.jpg

000_0017.jpg

000_0016.jpg

I've been told this could be the first ever production Mark IIC+ and/or Woodie C+. This is not a modded IIC. I haven't found an earlier serial number than mine. Serial # 1231x. I'm new here and I just thought I share this with you guys.

It must be an extremely early model, there is no pull deep.

Whatever the vintage, a very classy looking (and sounding, I'm sure) amplifier.

Boogiebabies said:
I would need to see pictures of the guts to prove that claim.
As it is, it could be a very earlly upgrade.

And after you finish, make sure you screw the chassis all of the way in!

I didn't notice it originally, but it doesn't look safe. The top of the chassis should make full contact with the cabinet.

MesieBooga said:
Does it have a 105 transformer?

To me looks more like the '100'. If i remember right i noticed that the '105' is longer than power tubes...

Nice amp by the way!

nocluejimbo said:
Boogiebabies said:

I didn't notice it originally, but it doesn't look safe. The top of the chassis should make full contact with the cabinet.

I think it's the SUS-4 mounting.

MesieBooga said:
nocluejimbo said:
Boogiebabies said:

I think it's the SUS-4 mounting.

I'll be damned. I've never seen that before. Further research has shown that to be the case.

snowman3000 said:
MesieBooga said:
Does it have a 105 transformer?

To me looks more like the '100'. If i remember right i noticed that the '105' is longer than power tubes...

Nice amp by the way!

My "105's don't go past the tubes. It LOOKS like one to me but he'd need to take a peak. We sure are geeks! :lol:

Hey guys, I'm going to take the chassis out Sunday and I'll get some pics of the inside and underside. By the way, I was never welcomed into the "Holy Grail Amp Club". What do I have to do to get into this club. How many posts? Hey I guess If this amp doesn't have the 105 transformer, then it's totally worthless and I have to get rid of this thing. RIGHT?
By the way here are my other Boogies.
000_0018.jpg

000_0021.jpg

The first one is an 84' MkIIc+ 60 watt, the second one is an 86' Red Stripe MkIII Simul-Class

Hi !
I just wanted to say that I have # 1221X. That is a plain 2c. 60/100 watts with reverb, but without EQ.

The interesting part is that it has the PULL DEEP knob, and not the gain boost that is common for this period.

Stian

boogie-boy said:
Hi !
I just wanted to say that I have # 1221X. That is a plain 2c. 60/100 watts with reverb, but without EQ.

The interesting part is that it has the PULL DEEP knob, and not the gain boost that is common for this period.

Stian

Probably upgraded to a C+.

To me looks like an early C+ with a recap and a simul-class upgrade...I don't like too much the plastic-covered wires coming out the output tranny...Can you post the serial # of the output tranny? I'm 99% sure it's a 562004...

Doctor BoogieBabies will break in soon and tell you exactly what you have.

(562003 and SC152019B have vintage cloth-covered wires...)

Latest posts

Back