• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mark IIC+ 83 modded in 87 loaded with all options as new.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

90wreck

Reaction score
GUTSHOTS NOW HERE!/no trades please(North of Columbus, Oh by 1 hour)
http://s10.photobucket.com/albums/a101/wreck90/Mesa%20Gutshot/
Hi guys, I am 90wreck at TGP, I was registered here some time ago, I am not sure why I couldn't log back on, so I started a new accnt.
I do have the amp listed there as well.
This is an absolutely dead mint MarkII C+ with slip cover. 2750-
Options are simulclass reverb and graphic EV speaker slipcover all paperwork.(receipts and schematics)
It also has the 105 tranny.
All original tubes(including STR 415's) and fan.
No dings nicks, tears, nothing. It looks showroom new.
No wear at all on the face plate as well.
Note: The original face plates were used front and back (reads 60/100 but is simulclass)

Extra details. This amp was a 5/83 build that was sent back in 10/87(there is a RA number and a very small date near the tranny for the C+ upgrade plus the C+ on the top edge of the chassis as well as near the power chord.)
Low low mileage, no disappointments in condition and tone.
The FX loop test has been confirmed and does have the MB intial and the + at the power cord including the C+ schematic.
Originally there was some foam stapled in the back of the cabinet.
I removed it and you can't see where the staples were. No big deal, just wanted to let you know.

I really would hate to take the risk of cracking this amp open in fear of bending the face plate or put a nick in this amp. Yes, it is that mint.
Please email/pm me for addional info,
feel free to call as well
419 310 9700
Don
CopyofMarkIIC016.jpg

Copy2ofMarkIIC014.jpg

Copy2ofMarkIIC013.jpg

Latest posts

Back