Mark IIB HEAD Footswitch

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stephenphilp

Reaction score
I just got the Mark IIB HEAD, and have no way to switch channels. I thought my B-52 1/4" footswitch would do the channel-switching, but apparently not.

My question:

Was there an original footswitch Mesa made to pair with this amp?
What footswitch out there would do the trick?

mesaboogie6L6 said:
did you mean all in one pedal? not too sure about that one.

Basically that's what i was looking for. i've seen someone play the Mark IIB with what looked like an FU-3 footswitch. I was hoping for something like the FU-3

Ok i guess I will just stick to the Lead/Rhythm switcher.
Any of the after market ones on eBay any good?

You could have build the footswitch yourself if you didn't buy TattooU's footswitch.

All it is a Carling SPST footswitch, Bud or Hammond die cast box you could get at Fry's Electronics and resistor 100k(?), led and 1/4 phone jack.

As for the EQ / Rev footswitch, you need a stereo cable, stereo 1/4" phone jack and Bud die cast box. The jack switch is underneath the channel.

RR said:
You could have build the footswitch yourself if you didn't buy TattooU's footswitch.

All it is a Carling SPST footswitch, Bud or Hammond die cast box you could get at Fry's Electronics and resistor 100k(?), led and 1/4 phone jack.

As for the EQ / Rev footswitch, you need a stereo cable, stereo 1/4" phone jack and Bud die cast box. The jack switch is underneath the channel.

+1

RR said:

Ok thanks, I did read a few other threads on here about people building them and it doesn't look too difficult. Thanks for the layout.

Latest posts

Back