Mark I & II Replacement Knobs (silver center cap)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarkPurney

Reaction score
I'm looking for some feedback to determine what kind of demand there is for replacment knobs like this:

knobs.jpg

I've seen a lot of early Boogies (Mark I, II, IIB) with damaged control knobs. The plastic seems particularly easy to chip or break, and the white numbers (1 through 10) wear off very easily. On my Mark IIB, 7 of the 9 knobs were pretty trashed when I got it.

These knobs are no longer available. In order to get the original knob manufacturer to make more of these, I'd have to pay for a whole production run. It's a risky investment, because I don't know if I'd ever be able to sell enough of them to recover the cost.

I'm not sure what I would charge, but it might be quantity-based, and it's safe to say they will be a bit more expensive than a mass-produced Fender knob that you can buy at any guitar store.

I would be interested in having a few as spares or I may even want a whole set for an amp. And I guess it would depend on the price per knob. Keep me posted!!

Only my MKI uses those knobs both MKII's have the all black knob. But I would still buy a couple. I need a couple of all black EQ slider knobs..Help!

908ssp said:
Only my MKI uses those knobs both MKII's have the all black knob. But I would still buy a couple. I need a couple of all black EQ slider knobs..Help!

nope, mark IIA and B both have silver caps on the center...
markIIb.jpg

Latest posts

Back