Mark 3 foot switches

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fastforded

Reaction score
wondered if anyone knows if there's anything special about the foot switches for the mark 3?

im thinking its just like an a/b switch for the rhythm1/2 and rhythm/lead switches and not sure about the eq/reverb other than its a stereo jack so there's actually 2 a/b switches there for the reverb and eq?

I was thinking about making my own foot pedal from an old foot switch i have... just wasn't sure if there's anything special (diodes/resistors, etc) inside of these 3 foot pedal switches?

thanks, any info appreciated, rather spend my coin on some new tubes rather than pay all that $ for the 3 foot switches I needed...

There's a 3.3k ohm resistor to step down voltage for the LED on the Lead/Rhythm and Rhythm1/2 boxes. The Rev/EQ switch has no LED or extra components. Reverb is tip and EQ is sleeve, I believe.

kdorsey said:
There's a 3.3k ohm resistor to step down voltage for the LED on the Lead/Rhythm and Rhythm1/2 boxes. The Rev/EQ switch has no LED or extra components. Reverb is tip and EQ is sleeve, I believe.

Much thanks... I forgot about the LED..

Latest posts

Back