Mark 3 4x12 Impedance

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do you eat urinal pucks because they taste like the ocean

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no, because they taste like urine

• only on sundays

• no sir. You are twisted.

• Total voters

fuzzypuke

Reaction score
Hello Lovley Boogie Board

I have myself a lovley mark 3 red stripe. The owners manual says that this amp is not very sensitive to impedance mismatching and that it can be used with a 4x12 that is 4, 8 or 16ohms. If using a 4 ohm 4x12 cabinet is it ok to use the 8 ohm output of the amp or should I use one of the 4 ohm outputs...My understanding is that you have to use both 4 ohm outputs at the same time....However it's quite possible that my understanding is flawed. I know nothing. I am the octapus. The Sky is My Beaver. The World Is my Child. I drink from its streams. Thats like drinking my childs urine. Salty.

Welcome
It's best to plug it into one of the 4ohm outs. You don't have to use both 4ohms at the same time. And only on sundays for me!

why thank you for your swift response. Sundays are fair. They are a fairly delcious day of the week. I ussally eat a delicious pair of orphans with my urinal pucks on sunday....who are they gonna tell? their parents?

Latest posts

Back