mark 2 c+ volume dropped between channels

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonb9

Reaction score
is it normal to have the volume dip switching back from lead to clean channel? its about 1 second delay... kind of annoying...
any ideas? thanks

jonb9 said:
is it normal to have the volume dip switching back from lead to clean channel? its about 1 second delay... kind of annoying...
any ideas? thanks

Jon,
I always thought that what you are describing was normal, it was present in the amp when I got it back from Mike B. @ Mesa
and I'm pretty sure my 60 watter did it too.
Anyway, it was never any concern of mine, never caused me any problems and unless it should get worst I wouldn't worry about it.
I am glad that you are warming up to the amp. It is a good one and one day it will hold a place in my "Stories of Greatness"
accounts of my rock & roll days.
Jim

av8or3 said:
jonb9 said:
any ideas? thanks

Jon,
I always thought that what you are describing was normal, it was present in the amp when I got it back from Mike B. @ Mesa
and I'm pretty sure my 60 watter did it too.
Anyway, it was never any concern of mine, never caused me any problems and unless it should get worst I wouldn't worry about it.
I am glad that you are warming up to the amp. It is a good one and one day it will hold a place in my "Stories of Greatness"
accounts of my rock & roll days.
Jim

Mine does this too - and the folks I talked to at Boogie said 1 sec or less is normal, but if it's longer then it could be a problem LDR.

Back