LSS wrong schematic?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MesaFan

Reaction score
schemxa5.jpg

img66601ux9.jpg

I thought this was weird. I was browsing through my owners manual when I noticed it was different...

Not only is it upside down but it also has the wrong V locations. :shock:

Hi,
The book represents the chasis is you had it out of the cab and upside down.
with the tubes facing you. it is a reverse image.
steve

drunkdolphin said:
Hi,
The book represents the chasis is you had it out of the cab and upside down.
with the tubes facing you. it is a reverse image.
steve
LOL

Thanks for setting me straight on this one... I feel stupid now. :oops:

Its ok,
If you knew the things that confuse me sometimes,,,,you would pee your pants from laughing.\

So how do you like the amp? I love mine, but i have made a few small changes.

I love it! The tone is amazing. I'm still trying to get a good distorted tone out of channel 2 though.

What mods did you do?

Hi there, my strat loves channel 1 but not channel 2. :? So far I've sort of thought of my LSS as "a designed for single coils" type amp. However, I did find that my Les P works rather well :eek: in channel 2. I find that channel 2 is quite muddy and its very important to turn the bass down as far as possible. The midrange is very beefy on the LSS so keeping it at around 10:30 with the bass at 9:00 or less and treble / presence to taste allows me to dial the mud out. Also I don't much care for the 5w setting in this channel :? and prefer a soaked (but loud) 15W for leads.

MesaFan said:
I love it! The tone is amazing. I'm still trying to get a good distorted tone out of channel 2 though.

What mods did you do?

I found some nice tones with my mccarty on channel 2 by switching out the extra gain stage and setting the preamp to about 3-4 oclock
Hit it with the non split humbucker and It gets creamy.
the other trick is to switch the effects loop on and not have anything in it,
you can then use the global master volume.

try it out.

Latest posts

Back