LSS registry

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

speedy mcfeely

Reaction score
I was just curious what serial numbers we all have on our LSS. I have heard that there are not that many out there.

I have LS-00043.

I would be cool to know the exact number that have been produced, but this will be more fun.

Thanks LSS owners.

hey...speedy mcfeely
great topic..
I have LS02876...purchased only two weeks ago..

I suppose they have reached 3000 by now..

still jammin
L'auger

I have LS-02930, which arrived 7 days ago (June 15 '06). Could it be that they ship something like 100 a week??

LS-00065
got it in 04'. still learning what she can do.

lss.jpg

Mine's only 3 weeks old and the serial number is AV408 but it's one of the Long & McQuade 50th anniversary editions. It's black with a tan grill and a mahogany face plate and came with a padded cover.

cheers

David

Hey AJH

I've never posted pics before, can you suggest a good hosting site?

cheers

David

I use http://www.photobucket.com

It's pretty easy to sign up, and its free!! :D

If you need help posting the pics, when you are ready to post, click on the BBCode on the lower left of the "Post a Reply" screen after you've clicked the "Post Reply" Button.

Hope this helps my friend, can't wait to see this amp! :wink:

-AJH

Dave, that's beautiful man! I'm sure it sounds good too my friend, and do I Spot a G&L beside it? Is it a Comanche? Good stuff bud, you even got the deluxe Cordura slip cover!

-AJH

Hey Ducky - gorgeous G&L. I have my eye on an ASAT special semi - how do those pickups sound? Pretty P90-ish, or are they their own animal?

I'm guessing it sings nicely through the LSS. 8)

Back