LSS FX Loop

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mARKw

Reaction score
Is the Effects loop on the LSS balanced...? I don't reeally know what it means for it to be balanced, but I heard someone talking about them and I was curious. I will be running a G System through my LSS (when I get my LSS, that is!)

Cheesr

No the Lonestar's loop isn't balanced. If the wires are short this isn't a problem. The G System comes with balanced outputs for connection to balanced gear but it will work fine with unbalanced inputs as well, in fact the Lonestar works very well with the G System. Here's a bit about balanced cables http://www.dplay.com/dv/balance/balance.html

Hey thanks man,

That is good to hear the G works well with the LSS!
I plan on using the shortest cables that I can; I'll see if I can sit a rack on top of, or behind, the LSS.

Thanks, also for the info on the cables. So much more to playing guitar than just playing guitar, hey.

Cheers
Mark

BTW, I love Sydney, it's my favorite city in the world! (I don't get all the fuss about Melbourne?)

Haha There's always between a certain rivalry between Syd and Mel. I visited Mel for the first time in January; it was pretty funky and there's supposed to be a better music scene down there. Although, I'm not persuaded to move there :wink:

Yeah, we always say, Sydney is a blonde and Melbourne is a brunette, the blonde has instant appeal but the brunette has hidden depths :D I myself am shallow, hence I prefer sydney :)

Back