LSS and Cell Phones

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ol4t

Reaction score
Anybody's LSS start sounding like it's got a dying mouse in it when a cell phone is activated close by? I haven't heard it before, but tonight each time the keyboard player's phone went off it made a stupid sound. :shock:

it'll happen with a marshall, a peavey, and a bogner. any tube amp, and maybe any solid state as well. makes this sort of beeping noise. nothing to wworry about. it actually makes the same sound with my headphones on my computer.

Yeah, I've had that happen with a few different amps. It sounds like chipmunks doing morse code. Just turn off the cell phone if you don't want to hear it.

I'll ignore it NOW, but at the time I'd swear the SOB was winding up to blow up.!

I heard that noise for the first time when I first tried out the LSC... cell was in my shirt pocket, and I was leaninging in to tweak knobs. Sales dude very quickly enlightened me.

Yep, been hearing those noises for years now. I first noticed it with my Line 6 Vetta head........ actually my computer speakers were the first to "tweak out", just don't set your cell on the main rack... It'll freak out the sound man when you get an incoming call :wink:

Back