LSC owners- Sell LSC and buy new one?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

btdvox

Reaction score
So i have a LSC- and think the new update is pretty cool- I just moved into a jamspot where i jam really loudly, but buying this amp will let me play the amp at home! yay, im not worried about studio stuff because i usually always crank it up and record, not down....

How many of you guys are gonna sell our LSC and buy the new one...

I was thinking about it... good chance to order a custom one.....but i think im content with the one i have now...plus if i wasnt to order a custom one- I Hate hte black on black look....

It would be much less expensive to just buy some yellow jackets/EL84, use the 50 watt setting....and you're at low wattage. Or use a hot plate.

It's not enough of an upgrade to sell current amp. Now, had they fully merged the LSS and LSC together, then that's another story....5, 15, 30, 50, 100 watts in one amp :lol:

I'm with Jazzy. Although I did think about it like you. But I have had my LSC like 2 weeks now...and I love it.

I still play low volume at home..

I had recently sold mine to get something smaller. So, instead I'll get the upgrade. I'm pumped about the increased versatility. I like the standard dress on this one, so no custom orders for me.

It would be nice to have the 10 watt option, but I am not switching. Luckily, I can play loud enough in my basement that I really don't have to worry about it. I have had the amp two years and I am still tweaking it. I don't think I'll be trading in anytime soon.

I'm switching! But mind you I'm doing it for both a new config (going from combo to head/cab) and the 10W setting to help stage volumes.

Back