Loop volume increase

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peace

Reaction score
Could someone tell me how I can keep my volumes level when the loop in on and off? I have the new roadking by the way..... Did I mention I have the new Roadking? 8) :D

When I kick on one of the loops the volume increases and I'm not exactly sure how to level it out between on and off..

I've searched but way too much stuff comes back... I figured it'd just be easier to ask...

Any help would be appreciated..... I've messed with the send level but just can't seem to get it even between on and off.....

Thanks guys.... :roll: :oops: :roll:

Peace

Do you mean the Road King series II?? :shock:

I know on my RK (series I) that the serial loop does have a volume difference (it's a bit louder) on some of my FX processors and pedals that don't have an output knob, but on the ones with an output control I can match the volumes more evenly when it's on or bypassed.

Do you mean the RK II?? :shock:

Do you mean the RK II?? :shock:

It's been so long since I've tinkered with the loop on my DR (once I found the right spot, I stuck with it) but I think if you mess around with the FX send/return until it has the same volume with the loop on or off, you should be in good shape. Find the right volume on the amp, then set your pedals to where you want them. Start at the 12 o'clock position with the FX mix and go from there.

Hope that helps....so how are channels 1 and 2???????

Yeah but it seems like the send/return is just a volume knob.

With or without f/x it effects volume.

If I set up my f/x, get good no-f/x volume, then kick in the loop(s) and re-adjust the send/return and the kick OFF the loop(s) the volume is still changed overall..

If I turn the loops send/return down, when I kick it off my on-f/x volume is lower..

It's like no matter what I do the **** loop volume is noticably louder...

I have the tonecore delay in loop 1 and the tonecore chorus in loop 2.

It's driving me nuts...

Sounds like you need to put something in the loop with a gain or vol control...an EQ maybe? I would think about any type of pedal or rack that has an output level control would work.

Any reason I SHOULDN'T have the send/return knob set to max???

I have it turned all the way up and it seems to be much much closer to even volumes when on and off...

Latest posts

Back