• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking to trade MKIV

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pundix

Reaction score
Greetings,

I'm looking to trade my MKIV combo - not sure of the year, but I'm pretty sure it's a B. Very good condition, 100% functionally, a couple of minor tolex tears on the lower rear where the back of the amp slides down the amp stand when you place it. As far as I know the tubes in it are the originals, and I have a matched quad of sovtech's that can come with it.

Great sounding amp, but a bit tweaky for what I'm doing. Looking to get a LoneStar or perhaps a Heart Breaker.

Cleveland, Ohio area.

Thanks,

Cool! No prob... Good luck trading it! I for one traded my MIV shortie for a Roadster head. I wouldn't mind to have both, but the Mark was too tight on it's own for my tastes, but it was SUPER portable and I loved that about it... Anyway, good luck!

Hey Pundit...i'd figured you had dumped this amp by now. I have no trade bait that you are seeking........what cash price are you looking for ? Thanks and Good luck from the east side of Cleveland!

would you be interested in trading for a fender twin combo? I am near willougby ohio, in Kirtland.

Nope, not dumped, it's too reliable to dump. The thing just always works. If I had to let it go for cash I guess it would be around 1100.

stompboxfreak72 said:
Hey Pundit...i'd figured you had dumped this amp by now. I have no trade bait that you are seeking........what cash price are you looking for ? Thanks and Good luck from the east side of Cleveland!

Sorry, but the Fenders just aren't my thing. They're nice amps, but just not for me.

gwarne said:
would you be interested in trading for a fender twin combo? I am near willougby ohio, in Kirtland.

Back